We are once again open for business as usual! If your appointment had to be rescheduled in April due to COVID-19, please call us to reschedule as soon as possible. We are also accepting new patients again! So please tell your friends and families about Dr. Kolinski, and the great team here at Gateway Dentistry We know that a lot has changed in the world since we saw you last. However, one thing that has stayed the same is our commitment to keeping all our patients and staff safe. With this reopening, we are sure it will make you smile to know that we are taking extra precautions to do just that.
WHAT TO EXPECT
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect all of our patients and staff. For example:
- We are asking that patients and parents who enter the office wear a face covering that covers their mouth and nose.
- When you arrive at our office, we will take your temperature, as you 4 questions to determine if you’ve been exposed to COVID-19 in the last couple of weeks, and ask you to sit 6 feet away from other patients if we cannot take you back immediately.
- We kindly ask non-patients to wait in the car during the appointment to reduce the number of people in the reception area and treatment rooms at all times.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We want to let you know that as always our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations. We look forward to seeing you (and your wonderful smiles) again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (480) 218-6000.
Our staff and patient’s well-being is a top priority. Please read and answer the following questions before you come in for your appointment.
- Have you recently traveled to an area with known local spread of COVID- 19?
- Have you come into close contact (within 6 feet) of someone who has a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14 days?
- Do you have a fever (greater than 100.4 F) or symptoms of lower respiratory illness such as cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, or sore throat?
If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please call our office to reschedule your appointment as soon as possible. We appreciate your consideration for the health and safety of our other patients and excellent team.